I’ve been tagged by youtubemeatsix
Always post the rules.
Answer the questions of the person who tagged you.
Then write 11 new ones.
Tag 11 people.
Let them know you tagged them
1. What’s your favourite ice-cream flavour? Mint or grapefruit
2. What are you studying/do you want to study? French Philology
3. What’s your favourite band/singer? Green Day
4. What’s your favourite film? It’s impossible to choose my favorite. But one of them is Mr. Nobody
5. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Somewhere quiet and peaceful. With fresh air, warm wind, lake and forest.
6. Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? I have two older brothers
7. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? About ladybugs coming out of my nose. It tickled.
8. Write the first sentence that comes to your mind. "Do you want to build a snowman?" Just watched Frozen :)
9. What’s your favourite book? Lately? Stephen King’s Duma Key.
10. Coffee or tea? Tea
11. Just smash your keyboard. wcdtq
1. Summer or winter?
2. Your favorite candy?
3. Describe yourself in two words.
4. What was the last nice thing someone did for you?
5. Why did you decide to make your tumblr account?
6. Do you prefer to text or talk on the phone?
7. What are you afraid of?
8. Have you ever dyed your hair?
9. What’s the closest thing to you on your left?
10. Can you swim?
11. Are you wearing socks right now. What’s their color?
I’m tagging justmetheamayabee, tortillastack, theyseemescrolling, deankeptthetrenchcoatintheimpala, totally-not-a-fangirl, amazingphan-tw, killjoyrow, paneraatthedisco, iamssuperwholock, multi-fandom-polish-blog and lilyclaire3218.
There should be a show called “You’ll Never Find Out” where each week there’s a new story with a new set of characters and it always ends on a cliffhanger.
Well hello there satan
NO BUT THEN IN THE SEASON FINALE THEY HAVE LIKE 3 MINUTE SPOTS TO SHOW THE CONCLUSIONS FOR ALL THE STORIES
AND PLOT TWIST: All those unconnected stories? They connect like puzzle pieces in the end.
I would watch the fuck out of that.